NFT market supports both direct purchase and auction.
- 1.When the countdown is less than 10 minutes, every new bid will extend the countdown by 10 minutes;
- 2.Each bid will be increased by a fixed price of 10% each time. Once the countdown ends, the auction item will be obtained by the last/highest bidder;
- 3.The most important rule: 10% of the price increase for each bid is distributed to the previous bidder, and the remaining 90% would be the income of the auction publisher if it’s the last bid or returned to the bidder when it’s outbid.
- 4.After the auction ends, the last bidder needs manually collect the NFT to finish the trade. Once the NFT is collected, seller will receive his profit too.
- 2.Set a start price and end time;
- 3.Confirm in your wallet, then the auction will start immediately.
Last modified 1yr ago